Monday, March 8, 2010

Jason Castro? Say WHAAH?!

We all know I love a good wedding. Of course, I almost hugged my CI 100 professor when he let us out an hour and a half early so I could race home and watch Molly and Jason's wedding. My eyes were juuustt about to overflow with tears when all of a sudden JASON CASTRO started to sing her down the aisle. Over it. American Idol contestants and weddings shouldn't intermix. 
Mid ceremony it starts to rain. I literally began SCREAMING at the television, "Somebody give the girl an umbrella!" Aka shield that Monique Lhuillier gown. Gah. I was dying. And one more criticism. I wasn't down with how MIA Jason's precious little son was during the wedding.   Annnyways, I love love. I think I've cried during every single wedding I've witnessed outside of Bridezillas. I love gowns and tears and vows and celebration. Too bad nobody takes the marriages seriously post reception, but that topic would require more typing than my poor college student fingers could handle.
 I guess the moral of the story is if Taylor Hicks sings me down the aisle, stop the wedding. And if it rains, do everything humanly possibly to ensure that there is not ONE drop on that baby. 

1 comment:

  1. i'm a self admitting wedding voyeur myself...i don't even care if i know the couple...and to make things worse, if i see a couple out in public taking wedding photos, i stop and stare...that's why i got such a thrill walking through the lobby of The Venetian with my dress and hair all done up

    ReplyDelete