Tuesday, May 18, 2010

conversations



This past weekend the babe and I packed our bags and headed to El Lay to visit bestfriend. We had a blast, but that's obvs. Here are some of the conversations. They will not be humorous to the general public, but are just for our memories. PS. I'm thinking about doing these every so often.

me: "does everybody here enjoy the smell of coconut?"
ashley: "yeah."
me: "ok good. because every night i have to put my coconut lotion on before bed."
ashley: "why?"
me: "because I like lotion before bed."
ashley: "no, not why that."
me: "oh, why coconut?"
ashley: "yes."
me: "ummmmmmmmm because its summmmer."



jake: "oh and our library will have wood floors and wall to wall bookshelves and it will be the only place in the house that allows pipe smoking."
ashley: "so like, my dad's?"
jake: "yes. kinda."
me: "can i have a rolling ladder?"
ashley: "how high are the ceilings?"
jake: "not THAT high. kris, you can have a step-stool."
me: "NO! i want a rolling ladder!"
jake: "why?"
me: "to be like belle and audrey hepburn."
ashley: "mmmm yes."
jake: "ohmygosh."

jake: "they don't have bird scarers in Australia?"
petah mohley: "nope."
ashley: "it's because we have so many pigeons."
petah mohley: "ha...no. we have WAAAAYYYY more pigeons than you."
jake, ashley, me: "wwwwwhooooooaaaa. sssooooooorrrrrrrrryyyyyyy."
petah mohley: "yeah. and we've also have a lot of seagulls. they are like these pigeon-like birds, except white."
jake, ashley, me: "yeah. we definitely have seagulls to."
petah mohley: "what? really?"



3 comments:

  1. Confession: I just ordered (online) shampoo and conditioner that reminds me of summer because I couldn't find it in a store here ANYWHERE! Citre Shine will always remind me of summers with my friend, Amanda, and going to the Renaissance Festival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. only a step stool?? you know before i even finished reading the conversation i had Belle in mind too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. liz: YES! That's my kind of woman. I love any sort of summer scent. Jake and I drown ourselves in suntan lotion just for the smell. we're obsessed.
    kate: haha thank you!

    ReplyDelete