Tuesday, May 11, 2010

expert


Good news! No school nonsense until Monday! :) I just got a whiff of summer and it is yummmmy.
Ok, so I'm definitely not a relationship expert, but sometimes I think I am. I just figured I would share my abundance of knowledge with the rest of you. Listen up. This may save your life.
1) Never take a picture as if you are at a dance. Even if you are at a dance. It will never turn out as cute as you imagine.
2) Never ask any question that you don't want to hear the answer to. Example: "She's pretty, huh?"
3) If you tell your significant other to pick the movie don't sigh when he picks Gladiator again or she picks Elf again.
4) Males will never know what you are trying to tell him in code. Regardless how many hints you give, you will be better off just saying, "Can you rub my shoulders?"
5) Don't get kissy kissy in front of your friends. It's not cute and nobody else has those butterflies.
6) Everybody will think you are spending too much time together at first. Give it 4 months. That stage will pass.
7) Don't be desperate. Just don't.
8) Perfection would be dating two years, engaged for one, married at three. Things change. Better safe than sorry.
9) Don't start dating your favorite person on Earth when you are 14 unless you have patience.
10) Before you reach the climax of a fight, walk away for 15 then try to solve the issue. It will save a few, "No, I didn't mean that.....that either."
11) This is not the correct way to hold hands. Male's on top. Always. No excuses. Even if Zac Efron in fem.

No comments:

Post a Comment