Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 13 :)

A movie that makes me happy. 

I love ALOT of movies. However, I must confess, if it's my turn to pick what to watch on a Friday night at home, I will most likely pick one that I have already seen 10 times and Dan in Real Life will be one of my options. I just love it. It's one of those movies that makes my heart feel good. Here are some reason to love it. 
1. BEST SOUNDTRACK EVER! Honestly, that cd got me through some super hard times a few years ago. Sondre Lerche is right up my alley, he will always have priority on my iTunes. 
2. Steve Carell and Dane Cook. Need I say more? 
3. The precious little vacation town. I just want to spend every summer of my life in that house, on that lake.
4. It's just simply comforting. A great movie to pop in when life is being difficult. I promise it will calm you down and cheer you up! 


No comments:

Post a Comment