Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 14 :)

A conversation that makes me happy. 


Here's the deal. My best friend, Ashley, and I are really hilarious. I don't care if you think that's tasteless of me to say. It's true. This is a conversation we had a couple years back. Luckily I had it saved, so I can go back and bask in it's beauty. Unless you are one of our best friends, you will more than likely not understand all of the references, but try your hardest. Some of them allude to things we love in life, some are to our favorite movies, and (being the nerds that we are) some of them are about books we have read together through our journey as honors and AP English students.

Ash:  If my heart were a meadow, you make the sun shine, the grass grow, and the flowers bloom.

Karissa:  :) If I was Ron Burgundy and you were milk, you would not be a bad choice.

Ash: if Regina George was going to pay me a million dollars AND be my best friend forever if i put you in The Burn Book, i still wouldn't do it.

Karissa: If you were a guitar amp you would go all the way to eleven.

Ash: you are the chile to my mango.

Karissa: you are the roller to my blade.

Ash:  you are the sparkle and fizz in my diet pep.

Karissa: you are the glorious and treasured burnt sunflower seed in my 50cent frito lay bag.

Ash: if you were a human raised by elves who decided to go on a journey to the Big Apple to find your father, i would be your New York companion, eating gum off everything, building phenomenal Lego creations, ripping beards off fake Santa's, and go around congratulating every single "World's Best Coffee" shop.

Karissa: If I were hannalee and you were home, I would turn towards you.
.....
........

Ash: If you were Daisy who just spazzed out and killed Myrtle by running her over, I would tell everyone it was me who did it.

Karissa:  If you were an Invisible Man, I would see you.

Ash: If you kept having to go back in time to save some punk kid who would father your ancestor, i would risk my life and my future and go back with you.

Karissa: If you were Ti Moune and I were Daniel, I would not marry Andrea even if it would ruin the Beauxhomme legacy.

Ash: If YOU were Daniel and I were Ti Moune, I would give my soul to the God's so you could live .

Karissa: If you were garlic cheese toast, I would never burn you, no matter how ADD I was.

1 comment:

  1. ...i literally have no words. i mean, i might never speak ever again. why would i need to? this conversation says it all.
    soulmates.
    bestfriends.
    sisters.
    plumgum.

    ReplyDelete