Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 26 :)

A blog that makes me happy.


As you can see HERE, around this time last year, I developed a MAJOR girl crush on JJ Heller. She is just one of those people who I feel like would be my real life bff. A couple weeks ago she played at our church. After service Jake and I were talking about possibilities of what her real name might be. This lead me to a google search, which lead me to her blog. We never found out her real name, by-the-way, so, JJ, if you're reading, we're stumped! :) Anyways, her blog truly is lovely. The Fi and I are currently all about home decorating, since it is suddenly a reality in our life, and JJ is totally cute and creative. See for yourself! 


PS. Complete coincidence that our blog names are similar, but another clue we would be besties! 

No comments:

Post a Comment