Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 15 :)

A TV show that makes me smile. 


CAUTION: READ ENTIRE POST BEFORE YOU JUDGE ME!



Yes, I admit it. I love the shore. A few weeks ago, Jake even tried to stage an intervention. He claims that reality television causes him literal stomach aches, but you all should know that when it is on, he will sit and watch and even let giggle at 90% of the things Pauly says. But, anyways, I started off watching this show just because I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I wasn't initially impressed. However, I live with Jake's cousin, who is the queen of all things reality, so I usually wound up on the couch with her as she caught up on her DVR. I started falling in love with these guidos and guidettes. Jake and I always talk about my strange connection to people. So often I create these instant relationships with people. For example: I contemplated inviting our bridal registry consultant to our wedding. I can't help that I became besties with him as he was offering us a lesson in cutlery 101. Now, this quirk of mine doesn't limit itself to real life people. I feel like I should be double dating with Jim and Pam, drinking coffee with Lorelai and Rory, and now, getting my GTL on with the cast of the Jersey Shore. Even if America and Italy disagrees, I think they are good people with good hearts :) We have some things to learn from them, like how loyalty in friendships and what makes a relationship unhealthy *cough Sammi and Ron cough* It's fascinating. It's a people watcher's dream! You know you agree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment